For more information and leasing rate, please
Weirton Frontier Crossings offers a variety of road & truck access capabilities to support a variety of heavy industry operations.
- 3+ mile industrial access road planned
- Less than 2 miles from US-22 Highway Entrance
- Site entrance adjacent to WV State Rt. 2
- Truck to/from river transportation
- Truck to/from rail transportation
Industrial Access Road
Weirton’s Corridor of Opportunity
A 3-mile-long industrial access roadway opening our site to the public and creating a new corridor of opportunity for businesses and industries to thrive and expand.
- The catalyst for $2 Billion of investment and the creation of 3,000 jobs on the 1,200+ acres comprising Weirton Frontier Crossings.
- Creates access to the vast acreage and lays the foundation for developable lots serviced with new utility feeds on site.
- Will create a new connection between WV and OH via bridge access.
- Includes 3 miles of 3-lane industrial roadway and 3 bridges.
- Provides feasible roadway access to valuable, historic land that has been untapped for many years.
- Will reduce wear and tear on freight impacted road surfaces of US-22, WV Rt. 2, and OH Rt. 7 by diverting traffic off these roads and into other modes of freight transport.
- Access to expanded truck parking/rest areas with amenities compatible with the industries that will locate in the WFC industrial park.
- Will encourage and expand the use for rail mode.
- Enhances the intermodal connectivity between rail/water and highway/water mode.